Get your wood campfires and charcoal barbecues fired up using the wonderfully inventive and eco-friendly Abeego FireStarters!
Made exclusively from leftover Abeego beeswax wraps, there are two ways in which you can get your fires started when you use this material: you can peel away wax strands, crumple it up in an airy ball, toss it in the proper place and light it up, or you can simply light the end like a wick on a candle. The Firestarters make a wonderful gift for campers, cabin dwellers and outdoor cooking enthusiasts!
Abeego is committed to sustainability. All ingredients used come from the earth and will return to it without a trace. From day one, Abeego adopted a waste free commitment to using minimal energy to produce and is primarily people powered, except their waxing machine that has tripled their output using the same amount of energy.
- Made in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Enough to light 10-12 fires
- Perfect for charcoal barbecues, campfires or fireplaces
- Lightweight, water-resistant and burns chemical free
- Made of: beeswax, tree resin and organic jojoba oil