Store your food at home better than ever with eco-friendly Abeego Rectangle Beeswax Reusable Food Wrap!
The goal of these wraps is to provide an effective replacement in the kitchen to single-use plastic plastic wraps and other wasteful storage options. Abeego achieves this with food wraps made from a mix of beeswax, tree resin and jojoba oil infused with hemp and organic cotton. This complex formula gives you a food storage solution that's so easy to love and totally waste-free.
The mildly sticky coating on the cloth acts like a natural adhesive to help the wraps seal around your food or dish. They're an absolute must-have in your pantry and fridge because they can store anything - produce, berries, carrots, leafy greens, dishes and bowls full of leftovers, tomatoes, avocados, onions, lemons, sandwiches, cheese, bread.
You name the food, Abeego keeps it fresh!
- Sold individually
- Small: 7" x 12"
- Medium: 10" x 18"
- Large: 13" x 24"
- Protective - Breathable - Plastic-Free
- Made in Canada - B.C. based company
- Made with beeswax, tree resin and jojoba oil infused into a hemp and organic cotton cloth
- Ideal for storing produce, bread and cheese
- Great to use as a bowl/dish cover and to use for taking lunches
- Lifespan of over a year with proper care
- Backyard compostable at end of life
- Wraps can be cut into strips to use as firestarters
- Freezer safe up to 1 month
- Gently hand wash in cold water with mild soap
- Do not microwave and put near extreme heat