Made of cast iron, this Lodge skillet allows for quality cooking through its superior heat retention and better non-stick surface compared to other types of pans.
This particular skillet is pre-seasoned, meaning it is good to cook with right away. The more you cook with it, combined with proper care and seasoning, the more it becomes non-stick and adds more flavour to food. The skillet also features a hanging loop in the handle and drip spouts on the sides.
The Lodge cast iron skillet can be used on all cooking surfaces, including induction and open flame, and can also be put in the oven.
- 3.5" Dia
- Made in USA
- Made of cast iron
- Heavy duty, durable design
- Works on all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Oven and grill safe
- Hanging loop on handle
- Drip spouts on both sides
Seasoning - Once Per Month, Or After Each Use
- Scrub Your Pan: Clean the pan with a brush and warm, soapy water - do not put in the dishwasher! Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Season With Oil: Apply a thin layer of cooking oil to the surface (inside and out). If you put too much, the cookware may become sticky. Vegetable, canola, grapeseed and flaxseed oil work best.
- Bake For 1 Hour: Place the pan in the oven upside down for 1 hour, baking at 450-500° F. Put a baking sheet or aluminum foil on the bottom rack underneath your Lodge pan to catch any drips. Allow the pan to cool.
Gently scrub the pan using mild dish soap, warm water and a non-abrasive sponge or scrub brush. Rinse it clean and dry thoroughly.
- Never put a cast iron pan in the dishwasher