Made of cast iron, this Lodge panini press is perfect to pair with any Lodge skillet that's 12" or bigger. Use it to create delicious restaurant quality sandwiches right at home.
The Lodge cast iron panini press can be used on all cooking surfaces, including induction and open flame, and can also be put in the oven.
- 8.25" x 8.25"
- Made in USA
- Made of cast iron
- Heavy duty, durable design
- Works on all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Oven and grill safe
- Fits all Lodge skillets 12" or bigger
- Ribbed design to give food the panini finish
Seasoning - Once Per Month, Or After Each Use
- Scrub Your Cookware: Clean your cookware with a brush and warm, soapy water - do not put in the dishwasher! Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Season With Oil: Apply a thin layer of cooking oil to the surface (inside and out). If you put too much, the cookware may become sticky. Vegetable, canola, grapeseed and flaxseed oil work best.
- Bake For 1 Hour: Place the cookware in the oven upside down for 1 hour, baking at 450-500° F. Put a baking sheet or aluminum foil on the bottom rack underneath your Lodge to catch any drips. Allow it to cool.
Gently scrub the cookware using mild dish soap, warm water and a non-abrasive sponge or scrub brush. Rinse it clean and dry thoroughly.
- Never put cast iron cookware in the dishwasher