Made in France, this French oven from Staub is made of cast iron with a premium quality enamel coating. The oven includes a tight fitting lid that has tiny spikes on the inside, which helps create a self-basting system with juicy results.
The oven is heat safe up to 900° F without the lid and 500° with the lid, and is safe to use on induction stovetops. The smooth enameled interior makes it perfect for slow-cooked meats and vegetables, hearty stews, soups, and even bread.
- Made in France
- Made of enameled cast iron
- Oven safe up to 900° F without lid, 500° F with lid
- Heavy-duty lid
Lid's spiked underside promotes circulation for quality results
- Nickel steel knob
- Scratch and chip resistant design
- Safe to use on all stovetops, including induction
- Hand wash recommended
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty