The perfect knife for slicing baguettes, bread, and pastries, the Wusthof Black Classic Ikon Double Serrated Bread Knife 9" will become your go to in the kitchen!
Crafted in Germany, this Wusthof knife is made using high quality carbon stainless steel that stays sharper 20% longer than the competition. It uses its double serrated blade to slice through food without tearing it apart and making a mess, the best quality of a bread knife.
The handle of this knife features a comfortable shape and stylish design that makes it fun and easy to cut with. The handle is actually made from a high performance material that resists fading and discolouration. Another great feature is that this knife has a specific design that allows you to hone and sharpen the entire blade - ideal for constant, continuous use. With this Wusthof piece you're ultimately getting a knife that's razor sharp, comfortable and easy to use, and is perfectly balanced.
What truly sets a Wusthof knife apart from the competition? Each knife is produced start to finish in Solingen, Germany - the steel manufacturing capital of the world. Wusthof is one of the few brands to do so and as a result, uses premium quality high carbon stainless steel that simply isn't found in any other knife. They're made by the best using the best materials.
- 9" double serrated blade
- Famously made in Solingen, Germany using German steel
- Precision-forged from a single piece of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology produces 20% sharper blade with twice edge retention
- Half bolster allows knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade
- Heel bolster provides additional balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and contemporary appearance
- Handle made of POM - highly durable material that resists fading and discolouration
- Hand wash recommended, do not let soak in water
- Model: 1040331123