Now that the weather is cooperating (finally), please enjoy this list of 15 of our favourite plant-based summer recipes!
- Get outside and fire up the barbeque with this Grilled Zucchini Tortellini Salad
- These Thai Noodle Bowls are PACKED with flavour and only require turning on one burner. Perfect for hot summer nights!
- Spicy Pulled Jackfruit Tacos with Mango Salsa make for night with friends to remember
- Showcase the best of summer produce with this gorgeous Mediterranean Couscous Salad
- Something a little sweeter to enjoy the fruits of the season try this Peach Rosemary and Lime galette
- Entertaining? These easy salsas are sure to impress: Pico de Gallo, Pineapple, and Roasted Strawberry and Poblano Pepper salsas
7. Ontario corn is so good this time of year. Show it off with this Mexican Grilled Corn topped with chili powder, and a good squeeze of lime juicehttps://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/elote-mexican-grilled-corn
- Impress your whole family with this spicy Jamaican Jerk Grilled Eggplant (ready in 30-minutes!)
- Get the whole family outside and involved with these fun and simple Grilled Margherita Pizzas
- A lighter way to end your next backyard grill out: these Cinnamon Sugar Grilled Pineapple Skewers will bring out the kid in everyone
- Family part to attend? This veganized version of the Classic Potato Salad is sure to be a hit!
12. Looking for a lighter alternative? Give this lemony Herbed Potato Salad a try!
- Want one with even more character? We have you covered. Make sure you bring along a copy of the recipe for this Easy Grilled Potato Salad from Serious Eats because we’re sure you’ll be asked for it at LEAST once when it hits the table.
- While we’re talking about salads, I guarantee this Roasted (or grilled) Vegetable Orzo Salad with Lemon vinaigrette will impress
- The perfect finale to any summer meal: this Easy Peach Crisp topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, for cooling off purposes, of course.