Take your homemade meals to the next level with the Maitre D saute pan from Scanpan.
This induction-safe saute pan has a heavy gauge stainless steel interior and polished copper exterior. Its multi-layer design includes an aluminum core that, when paired with its copper base, creates consistent and even heat distribution while you cook. In fact, copper cookware has heat conductivity up to 20 times more powerful than just stainless steel.
The Maitre D also features a stainless steel handle that is connected to the pan with stainless steel rivets, making the handle stay cool for longer. This pan can also be placed into an oven or broiler up to 500° F for searing purposes.
All Maitre D cookware is backed by a 10 year Scanpan warranty against all manufacturing defects.
- 18/10 stainless steel interior, copper exterior
- Multi-layer construction
- Aluminum and aluminum alloy core creates even heat distribution
- Cast stainless steel handle, secured with stainless steel rivets
- Handle stays cool longer
- Drip-free rim
- Not non-stick
- Oven and broiler safe up to 260° C / 500° F for searing
- Does not include a lid; lid sold separately
- Once cool, hand wash with warm soapy water; must be dry before putting away
- Do not clean in the dishwasher
- Maintain polished finish with stainless steel/copper polish
- 10 year manufacturer's warranty