Enjoy the wonderful flavours of your favourite slow cooked meals using the built-to-last Staub Enamel Cast Iron 3L Tomato Cocotte, Cherry!
Inspired by favourites at the farmer's market, this speciality French oven is made of cast iron that possesses exceptional heat retaining qualities that ensures even and consistent cooking every time you use it. It features Staub's signature matte black enamel interior that eliminates the need for seasoning the metal, allows for more thorough cleaning and promotes exceptional browning of food.
The cocotte's innovative heavy-duty, tight-sealing lid is designed with ridges on the inside which creates a self-basting system. This causes continuous circulation of moisture for natural, elevated braising and browning of your food - meaning your food keeps all of it's flavour and nutrients!
The Staub Enamel Cast Iron 3L Tomato Cocotte, Cherry will not only enhance the tenderness and flavours found in slow cooked meats and vegetables, it will compliment your kitchen and dining room with it's beauty and style.
- 3 L / 3.05 Qt
- 12.8" L x 8.3" W x 6.1" H
- Made in France
- Made of enamel cast iron
- Oven safe up to 900F without lid, oven safe up to 500F with lid
- Heavy-duty, tight fitting lid
- Ridges on the inside of the lid create a self-basting system to ensure continuous circulation of moisture for natural basting
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including glass, electric, ceramic, induction and halogen
- Unique matte interior texture creates exceptional browning
- Perfect for slow-cooked meats and vegetables, hearty stews, soups, and even bread
- Exceptionally durable - great for everyday use
- Built to last a lifetime - lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Dishwasher safe - hand wash strongly recommended