The perfect all-purpose knife for slicing and dicing meats, fruits and vegetables, the Wusthof Black Classic Cook's Knife will become your go to in the kitchen!
Crafted in Germany, this Wusthof knife is made using high quality carbon stainless steel that stays sharper 20% longer than the competition. It uses its razor sharp blade to effortlessly slice through any type of food, the best quality of a do-it-all chef's knife.
The handle of this knife features a comfortable shape and stylish design that makes it fun and easy to cut with. The handle is actually made from a high performance material that resists fading and discolouration. Another great feature is that this knife has a full bolster at the base of the blade - meaning added protection while you're cutting.
- Razor sharp blade
- Famously made in Solingen, Germany using German steel
- Precision-forged from a single piece of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology produces 20% sharper blade with twice edge retention
- Full bolster creates more protection when cutting
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and contemporary appearance
- Handle made of POM - highly durable material that resists fading and discolouration
- Hand wash recommended, do not let soak in water
- Model: 1040100116 and 1040100120