1. Whether you're hosting four or 20, we're going to assume your New Years party will need glassware. Liven up the bar and keep guests organized with THESE fun and functional colourful stemless wine glasses!
2. Essential to any party, THIS waiter corkscrew will be a classic and handy addition to your drinks cart.
3. Concerned about a shattered glass ruining your evening? Why not pick up a this pack of four stemless, dishwasher safe, and reusable plastic wine glasses? Guaranteed to remain intact even if the bubbly goes to someone's head and balance.
4. Impress guests and reduce on waste by making your own fizzy water right in your kitchen using THIS soda maker! Available in black and white, this unique gadget comes equipped with a 1L bottle, and a 60L carbonator cartridge that will last you through your New Years party with plenty left to satisfy your cravings in 2020!
5. Is a charcuterie board on your menu for the evening? Pick up a set of THESE sleek black handled stainless steel cheese knives. Perfectly sized for hard and soft cheeses alike!
6. Don't leave ice to the last minute this year. That convenience store bag of ice will just clump together and become unusable after the first few drinks are served. This year, make your own!
1. First thing's first: Make a bowl of popcorn the size of your head and put your feet up to enjoy it. Use THIS hot air popper for a fast and healthy (and then load it with the freshly melted butter that heats right on the top). Yum!
2. Cozy up on the couch with a mug of hot chocolate wrapped in your hands. In our opinion, the perfect popcorn pairing!
3. Final snack option: hot gooey brownies. Treat yourself to a pan with this easy boxed mix. Ready in 30 minutes.
4. They say that the way you spend your New Years Eve is the way you'll spend the rest of your year. So spend it luxuriating in a hot bath exfoliating with THIS all natural body sponge! An ideal way to send off the decade.
5. Wake up in the new year feeling like the best possible you with THESE bedtime booties that will soften your feet and cuticles so you'll have that "just went to the spa" feeling at a fraction of the cost.
6. And finally...Even if you're spending the last minutes of 2019 at home, treat yourself to a glass of champagne in THIS specially designed flute, made in Germany that will bring fun and festivity to your evening. It is New Years, after all.