Need a fresh start after all the rich delicious holiday food from the last couple of weeks? How about giving one of these six nutrient-dense meals a shot as a January refresh?
1. Start the year off on the right food with this vitamin-C-packed Green Pea Soup. High in nutrients, fiber, and antioxidants, this soup makes for a simple and elegant start to your health kick! Use an immersion blender to make it a one-pot dinner!
2. Loaded with immune boosting ginger and rich with Omega-3 fatty acids, this Coconut Curry Salmon with Spinach is sure to refresh your palate and put you on the right track. If cutting back on waste made your resolution list, consider picking up these non-stick baking sheets that will prevent delicate fish skin from tearing.
3. Give Taco night a healthy face lift with these high-protein, low fat turkey or chicken tacos. Make sure to load the table with plenty of veggie options to top with to keep everyone full all night long! Make serving this Tuesday night favourite easy and fun with these handy and bright taco holders.
4. Kale, the nutritional powerhouse that it is, undeniably benefit in taste with this vegan tahini-based caesar dressing in this Garlicky Kale Salad with Crispy Chickpeas. For serving this beautiful salad, consider our stunning selection of classic bowls and serving platters!
5. These Quinoa Stuffed Sweet Potatoes are as good for the body as they are for the spirit. Filling and jam-packed with fiber, protein, healthy fats, and nutrients, this vegetarian meal will satisfy anyone. Pick up this handy dandy 3-in-1 avocado tool that functions as a knife, pit remover, and slicer.